Welcome to Tourism Job Days
Did you ever consider hiring hospitality professionals from Kosovo and Albania with excellent culinary/customer service skills and relevant professional experience/education?
Then this online event is a unique opportunity to find your future employees.
The registration process takes only 2 minutes.
You can find qualified persons in the following areas:
Chef/Cook (e.g., Chef de brigade, Chef de partie, Sous chef, Commis de Cuisine, Commis de Partie, Demichef de Cuisine, Chef de Cuisine, Pastry Chef)
Receptionist (e.g., Reservations Agent, Front Desk Supervisor/Associate, Hotel Receptionist, Guest Services Supervisor/Associate)
Waiter/Waitress (e.g., Chef de hall, Chef de rang, Chef d'etage, Commis, Commis de rang, Demichef de Rang, Getränkekellner:in, Commis de bar, Sommelier/e, Demichef de Bar, Chef de Bar, Food and Beverage Manager, Banquet Waiter/Waitress, Barista, Food Runner), Head Waiter/Waitress
Register now to participate in this virtual matchmaking event.
What You Can Expect & Why You Should Participate
Learn more about international hospitality professionals wanting to work for your hotel, restaurant, café, bar, fast-food restaurant or catering company.
- Create a profile and upload your job vacancies.
- Find suitable employees.
- Meet with promising candidates for short video calls (20 minutes max.).
- Learn more about employing third-country nationals from an expert and ask your questions in a live session.
Are you curious about which tourism companies will participate so far? Please check out this link to find a selection of registered companies so far.
24 August - 9 October: Registration + Preparation
- Create a profile.
- Upload one or more job vacancies.
26 September - 9 October: Schedule Meetings with Candidates
- Schedule virtual meetings with promising candidates for 10 October.
10 October: Event
- Meet promising candidates for short interviews (each meeting can last up to 20 minutes).
- Participate in online sessions that give you a "Legal Overview on How to Employ International Professionals."
<<Please note that participants' profiles are only accessible after registration>>
Don't miss this unique opportunity. Start benefitting from international talents now.